Please note that to join ATCA, you must meet one the following categories.
- Any person or organisation that has an interest in organ and tissue donation and transplantation is eligible for nomination for Associate Membership. Associate members shall have the privileges of Ordinary Members of the Association, except that of holding office, voting rights, and membership subscription to the journal- Progress in Transplantation.
- An Ordinary Member of ATCA can be either Clinical or Non-Clinical.
- Clinical Ordinary Members are an individual or organization whose professional responsibilities are directly involved with the coordination and facilitation of organ and tissue donation and the transplant process.
- A Non-Clinical Ordinary Member is an individual or organization whose professional responsibilities are directly involved with organ and tissue distribution, administration of donation and transplantation programs, and organ and tissue donation and transplantation education.
- Members of ATCA are offered combined membership of the Transplant Society of Australia and New Zealand at a reduced rate.
- Please note that combined membership with TSANZ entitles the applicant to Affiliate Membership only.
- A separate Membership application form for TSANZ will need to be completed and submitted at the same time as your ATCA membership application. This form must be signed by two Full Members of TSANZ.
- New Combined Membership Applications will not be confirmed until the next meeting of TSANZ Executive. You will be notified of the commencement of your membership. You will not be charged for membership until Executive confirms acceptance of your application.