Members receive an array of benefits, financial, educational and professional opportunities. Listed below are a few of the services available to our members:
- Contribute to standards and practices for organ and tissue donation and transplantation
- Discount on registration to annual conference.
- Research Grants- These are offered to provide financial assistance for members who wish to pursue research projects.
- Travel Grants- These are offered to provide financial assistance for attendance to conferences and other educational endeavours.
- Progress in Transplant Journal from NATCO online access
- Reciprocal arrangements with other professional organisations to allow entry to their relevant conferences.
- Support and/or assistance to present free papers at the ADTCA annual conference or equivalent.
- Opportunity to participate in special interest groups.
- Support and/or assistance to publish in the Transplant Journal of Australia.
- Access to members only facilities on our website, including online access to publications, scholarship winner contact and other resources.